Monday, May 17, 2010

ART IMITATING LIFE 2

Working hard at the bead table this morning and had to pause to remember back when. This is a picture of our place the first year we landed in Homer. Mile 148 cobweb filled shack.  I was so thrilled to be a first time home owner after always moving from place to place. You can detect my happiness in the piece of beadwork I did to commemorate the homey cabin life we were living. Sweet memories... Oh yea, and there are still moose in the yard all the time!

2 comments:

  1. Your bead work is amazing! Some of the best I have ever seen. I will be back. You now have a Big Fan!
    Until We Bead Again, Beth Murr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know that that you can earn cash by locking selected pages of your blog or website?
    Simply join Mgcash and run their content locking tool.

    ReplyDelete